CFTW
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» FIN DU REGIMENT ROYAL CORSE
Litiges / Litigation I_icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar - 17:54 par {CdC}Chevalier_Marc

» -¥-SHOGUN-¥- CLAN
Litiges / Litigation I_icon_minitimeMer 23 Fév - 18:12 par {CdC}Chevalier_Marc

» Trophés
Litiges / Litigation I_icon_minitimeLun 3 Jan - 2:48 par DUENDE VERDE

» Trophés
Litiges / Litigation I_icon_minitimeDim 2 Jan - 19:32 par De Oudinot

» Trophés
Litiges / Litigation I_icon_minitimeDim 2 Jan - 4:35 par {CdC}Chevalier_Marc

» Résultats des matchs / Results of matches
Litiges / Litigation I_icon_minitimeVen 31 Déc - 20:30 par {CdC}Chevalier_Marc

Litiges / Litigation I_icon_minitimeVen 31 Déc - 15:59 par [|DRAGON|]-De Nansouty

Litiges / Litigation I_icon_minitimeVen 31 Déc - 0:01 par Purple

» AMBASSADE DES --[FRA]--
Litiges / Litigation I_icon_minitimeMar 28 Déc - 16:44 par -¥-SHOGUN-¥-SEINSEUR-¥-

Sujets similaires
Connexion

Récupérer mon mot de passe

Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 1 utilisateur en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 1 Invité

Aucun

[ Voir toute la liste ]

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 14 le Sam 23 Mai - 19:41
Medieval 2 total war
Empire Total War
Image hébergée par servimg.com
Mumble
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Litiges / Litigation

+6
wntdSAS||
turcoman
Betoret
SW_Mault62
sunnyk
{CdC}Chevalier_Marc
10 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

Litiges / Litigation Empty Litiges / Litigation

Message par {CdC}Chevalier_Marc Sam 16 Oct - 13:38

Le fair play entre les joueurs doit prévaloir. Malgré celà, si un litige a lieu, merci de le poster ici.

Fair play must be the king between the players. But unfortunetly, if a problem happen, thanks to post here.
{CdC}Chevalier_Marc
{CdC}Chevalier_Marc
Membre de la Confrérie

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Litiges / Litigation Empty Re: Litiges / Litigation

Message par sunnyk Lun 18 Oct - 21:47

hi (HG)Betoret ,from get replay clear look , if u no left game i can easy win u my arm 13 unit, incl 3 old guar +8 unit good arm + 2 cav from replay map can look my arm had round ur arm and u only 10 unit arm . incl 7 unit good arm + 3 unit red arm (will run away) ur general red will run away u no cav so i say i can easy win u if u no left . let u and all mate look replay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2Ht-41VL_A

sunnyk
Visiteur

Message par sunnyk Lun 18 Oct - 21:51

sunnyk
Visiteur

Message par SW_Mault62 Lun 18 Oct - 22:39

Due to the advantage of elite infanterie and due to the advantage of cavaleri.
Due to the advantage of moral of the french army

We have decide (3 different admin) to give the victory to Sunnyk

Sorry (HG)Betoret.

Du fait de l'avantage d'infanterie d'élite et du fait de l'avantage de cavalerie
Du fait de l'avantage du moral de l'armée française.

Nous avons décidé (3 admin différent) de donner la victoire à Sunnyk

Désolé (HG)Betoret.
SW_Mault62
SW_Mault62
Visiteur

Message par sunnyk Mar 19 Oct - 5:37

thx SW_Mault62 , well do , fair and good decide. (HG)Betoret. u know if u no cav and art and gerenal red (will run away) . any time cant use little arm win more lot france arm (old guar + cav)

sunnyk
Visiteur

Message par Betoret Mar 19 Oct - 14:00

I accept the decision of the directors, but I disagree, I still possess a cavalry spearmen and 4 lines with 120 unused.

Days ago, he made a mistake Sunnyk friend when he was playing against another HG in this tournament and was losing more clearly that in this situation, yet my partner showing signs of honor HG wanted to repeat the battle though he had won, which still Sunnyk had had the error.

Now is the opposite and less advantage to that was winning, and not repeated?
Even sunnyk makes every effort to give you victory, and frankly I am afraid, is dishonorable and cowardly.

Sunny, if you really think you were going to win you do not mind coming back to play, but if you're afraid to understand that use these tricks to win. Evil or Very Mad
Betoret
Betoret
Visiteur

Message par {CdC}Chevalier_Marc Mar 19 Oct - 15:18

par [FIGHT] ThePrussianPrince Aujourd'hui à 14:12
(WoC™wntdSAS®PAŞA_R beat me once, and the second time I just quit because of his arty. 2 6-lbers against 2 of my 9-lbers, one of my 9-lbers had veterancy and none of his had any. In the first 20 seconds, he killed 3 of my cannons. Something tells me that he's probably using an artillery cheat or something, but I'm not going to replay the second match with him. I don't care if it's counted as a loss, you can count it if you want to. I'm not sure if he used an artillery cheat in the first match, but I'm almost certain he did in the second one. Like, not even two seconds passed in the second match, and his arty already killed a cannon. He was out of range, so he had to give his arty commands to manually shoot. He couldn't have done that in 1 second and also shoot the next second. It's humanly and mechanically impossible. Do whatever you want with the matches, but as I said, I'm not going to play another match with him..

par wntdSAS|| Aujourd'hui à 14:32
(WoC wntdSAS PAŞA 1-0 ThePrussianPrince
When we playing second match game has dropped but i was shoot down one of his artillery.And shoot 4/3 of his other artillery.When i told what will we do he told nothing . I'm waiting him for the second match.
Good game
I wasnt used any cheat.I used my artillery in manuel and used barrage.And I bounced my cannons to the range.And they went to his guns.I can show you again.
I'm saying again I ve not used any cheat.

par [FIGHT] ThePrussianPrince Aujourd'hui à 14:41
It didn't drop. I left because I was getting annoyed by your "super artillery". I was also manually aiming with my arty and I didn't even kill -1- of your cannons. You blasted all of mine quite quickly, so quickly that I'm left to believe you must be using some cheat that raises your accuracy. I used barrage too.

Still, the game starts, and instantly your artillery shoots at me. I killed none of your cannons, you killed all of mine. I had better arty, and 1 was even vetted. None of yours were vetted. I don't believe in miracles.

I'll say this to the guys who are organising the match. Count both of my matches as losses, I don't care. I can't prove he cheated, but that's what I'm believing. And just by saying it without proving it I know I won't get anything. So go ahead and put 2 losses for me and 2 more wins for him.

par wntdSAS|| Aujourd'hui à 14:52
It wasnt miracle.I shot to the range of your cannons alingment.And cannons has bounce to your artillery.This is because I ve used barrage.

I can do it again.

And you shot my artillery nearly.I believe this is about luck.
{CdC}Chevalier_Marc
{CdC}Chevalier_Marc
Membre de la Confrérie

Message par {CdC}Chevalier_Marc Mar 19 Oct - 15:33

Pour résoudre ce problème, nous vous proposons de rejouer cette partie en présence d'un arbitre.

To resolve this problem, we propose to replay this part with an adjudicator.
{CdC}Chevalier_Marc
{CdC}Chevalier_Marc
Membre de la Confrérie

Message par Invité Mar 19 Oct - 19:33

I'm not sure what to do. And by "this part" what do you mean? Second match?

Invité
Invité

Message par turcoman Mer 20 Oct - 3:14

I am the embassador of wntdSAS, as he has some problems with language barrier, i will explain his words.

Wntdsas told me that he defeated prussian prince, which was agreed by both players, and in the second game, he killed one of prussianprinces artillery, and then prussianprinces has quited which is also agreed by prussianprince.

The thing is wntdsas is a dedicated player who use artillery very well, and as most of good players do, he uses his artillery in manuel form so that it is more effective.

Killing 3 of 4 battery of arttilery is just the combination of luck and good usage, so prussianprince shouldnt leave and he should be punished by a forfeit given to wntdsas....

Prussianprince should also know that by using artillery bug you can destroy 9 iber artillery even if they are experienced with 6 iber artillery and even they are not .

He also must know very well that leaving in that kind of tourneys are restricted, its both rude and not fair, as you take your opponents time and his advantage.

Thanks for consideration
Turcoman
Wntdsas clan mate and his embassador Very Happy

turcoman
Visiteur

Message par sunnyk Mer 20 Oct - 8:14

hi Betoret , u wrong , in replay can clear watch ur army only 7unit green (good)+ 2unit red(will run away) + 1 unit general red(will run away) and u no any cav . other u can from replay inside map can clear watch me and u all army too . i no know ur cav if put ur home or u blind cant watch replay .
other u say about ur other hg clan vs me, i drop , u say ur hg friend advantage and will win me , But i say No that . when i drop , after i post the screen let ur friend look my army .. then ur friend say rehost .No me say rehost . me drop screen >>>
clanhttps://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/napoleon201010171827268.png/
HG very good clan. but Betoret , u shame for HG . Other i drop game u leave game angry

sunnyk
Visiteur

Message par sunnyk Mer 20 Oct - 8:20

sunnyk
Visiteur

Message par sunnyk Mer 20 Oct - 8:21

sunnyk
Visiteur

Message par Invité Mer 20 Oct - 10:37

turcoman a écrit:I am the embassador of wntdSAS, as he has some problems with language barrier, i will explain his words.

Wntdsas told me that he defeated prussian prince, which was agreed by both players, and in the second game, he killed one of prussianprinces artillery, and then prussianprinces has quited which is also agreed by prussianprince.

The thing is wntdsas is a dedicated player who use artillery very well, and as most of good players do, he uses his artillery in manuel form so that it is more effective.

Killing 3 of 4 battery of arttilery is just the combination of luck and good usage, so prussianprince shouldnt leave and he should be punished by a forfeit given to wntdsas....

Prussianprince should also know that by using artillery bug you can destroy 9 iber artillery even if they are experienced with 6 iber artillery and even they are not .

He also must know very well that leaving in that kind of tourneys are restricted, its both rude and not fair, as you take your opponents time and his advantage.

Thanks for consideration
Turcoman
Wntdsas clan mate and his embassador Very Happy

I respect you and I know you're a very good player, but I disagree with you. There are no arty miracles in Napoleon Total War. I also manually aimed my artillery. Explain to me how I didn't manage to get -any- of his cannons and he managed to get all of mine fairly quickly. I sense cheating. But regardless, I agree with Marc's words. The second match should be replayed, but with a referee. That would prevent any cheating and it would be a fair match. But I wouldn't replay the second match without a referee, I'd just give up on it.

PS: What would the "artillery bug" be? Elaborate please. If you mean using your artillery manually to shoot out of range, I know of it.

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Mer 20 Oct - 10:58

Me and sunnyk have been discussing about wtndSAS.

First and foremost, both me and sunnyk think he probably used some kind of "super artillery".

Secondly, something else that's not related to that, is the fact we both noticed that he camped in both of the battles I fought against him, and in both of the battles sunnyk fought against him. He didn't even move forward at all. But camping is not against the rules.

Thirdly, I joined this tournament thinking I'll fight players that use honorable tactics, or at least not camp. I thought it was unnecessary to put such a rule, and that it would be common sense. Oh, how wrong I was. Most of the players I fought as of now camped (especially the HG clan, bar 1 guy). I didn't care about the fact camping was not against the rules, but this is getting ridiculous. I was looking for nice, aggressive matches, but so far what I've found is a lot of camping. It's certainly not very fun to play against this kind of players.

Fourthly, the main purpose of this tournament is to HAVE FUN, isn't it? You don't even get much by winning it, so what's the point of using cheap, dishonorable tactics to win? Just have fun, lads, and lay down with the camping.

Dernière édition par [FIGHT] ThePrussianPrince le Mer 20 Oct - 18:52, édité 2 fois

Invité
Invité

Message par wntdSAS|| Mer 20 Oct - 14:28

I will answer you when my friend Turcoman back.

wntdSAS||
Visiteur

Message par DUENDE VERDE Mer 20 Oct - 14:55

The rules are no rol attack or defense, the bounced in ball cannons is normally no trap, The trap is to abandon the fight in the middle of a battle when it loses. The clan HG is HONOR and PRESTIGE and and good BEHAVIOR.

We abide by the decision of the trustees in the case of Betoret and Sunny, but that does not mean that the cheer.

Personally I did not expect this decision, much less the claim of Sunny because in my struggle I said to restart the battle in a fall from him in which I had a greater advantage than that of the with Betoret.

Sunny no clear advantage in battle with Betoret in moment drop to give victory

We respect the decision of the arbitrators in case Betoret

We Hg we want to be included in any dispute if we are not present. Let alone that references to our tactics if they are legal.

Prince of Prussia If you disagree with our way of game, not playing with us has the problem solved.

DUENDE VERDE
DUENDE VERDE
Visiteur

Message par Invité Mer 20 Oct - 15:17

After talking to Chevalier_Marc, I was given 2 options: replay the second match with a referee, or forfeit it. I decided to forfeit it to him.

And to DuendeVerde and the rest of the HG clan, your tactics are legal, I never said anything about that. But they are cheap and dishonorable ones. You talk well-mannered, but you're still dishonorable because of the tactics most of you are using. Asides from Rarramel I can't recall who else didn't camp from the HG clan that I've fought until now.

Camping close to the border so you can protect your back from cavalry because you barely need to protect yourself from cavalry attacking you from behind is one of the cheapest tactics one can use.

Staying quite close to the border of the map is border camping. Tell me, what do you find honorable in that? You're using all of the ways you can to win a battle, be them good or bad. I personally don't find anything honorable in that, so I won't play with you again. I might play with some of you but some of you only. I loved to play against Rarramel a lot, he actually used some very nice tactics against me.

So you should get those tactics out of your head if you want to be considered honorable. In my eyes, even if you win with that tactic, you actually lost.

Invité
Invité

Message par DUENDE VERDE Mer 20 Oct - 15:29

The only honorable is not out of the midst of a battle because it is losing and that over the opponent is a cheat.
If you have had any complaints from me or from some comrade mine because not said at the time instead of saying good game.
You have a special measuring stick Honor uses when it suits him and when you should not not use it.
The only thing clear is that bag you do not like losing and will use the drop when the battle gets bad.
DUENDE VERDE
DUENDE VERDE
Visiteur

Message par Invité Mer 20 Oct - 16:17

I can't understand your first sentence, but I kind of understand the second one. I said 'good game' because at the time I didn't care of what kind of tactics you used and I didn't want to argue at the time.

Your point is moot because your actions in the battle define how honorable you are as well, not just outside of the battle.

I never dropped intentionally when I considered that my opponent fought without cheating and without camping.

Invité
Invité

Message par DUENDE VERDE Mer 20 Oct - 16:55

I think I made clear my position and I reiterate what was said.
DUENDE VERDE
DUENDE VERDE
Visiteur

Message par Kazuo Taoka Ven 22 Oct - 17:42

J'ai eu l'honneur d'affronter le woc wtndSAS hier!Je demande humblement a se qu'une étude sois faites sur son cas s.v.p!En effet son artillerie est bien plus qu'étonante!Je ne dis pas sa pour foutre le bordel mais je me demande si d'autre joueurs ont eu le meme probleme!Pour ma part c est la premiere fois que je vois un rush prussien recaler par deux artillerie!Chose incroyable il arrive a tirer en arriere,je ne savais pas sa possible!La violence de son artillerie non gradé est imprssionnante!Et je ne veux meme pas parler de ses longs tires!Mon armée a perdu du Moral dés le début!Je considère les deux parties effectué comme perdu mais je doute de la réel valeur de mon adversaire!Je vous présente mes salutations!

Dernière édition par Kazuo Taoka le Ven 22 Oct - 17:59, édité 1 fois

Kazuo Taoka
Visiteur

Message par Kazuo Taoka Ven 22 Oct - 17:49

Messieurs j ai pris la liberté d'envoyer l'un de mes camarades(Taltt) pour jouer contre le woc!!Il a fait le meme constat seulement cet fois replay il y a!Je demande humblement a se qu'il soit annalyser par les admin merci d'avance!!

Dernière édition par Kazuo Taoka le Ven 22 Oct - 18:32, édité 2 fois

Kazuo Taoka
Visiteur

Message par {CdC}Chevalier_Marc Sam 23 Oct - 3:13

Après visionnage du replay, les admins n'ont vu aucune anomalie concernant l'artillerie de wtndSAS.
Le replay que Kazuo Taoka a retiré de son post est disponible sur demande.

After watching the replay, the Administrators have seen any unusual artillery wtndSAS.
The replay, removed by Kazuo Taoka from his post, is available upon request.
{CdC}Chevalier_Marc
{CdC}Chevalier_Marc
Membre de la Confrérie

Message par TalTT Sam 23 Oct - 15:03

Le replay a été retiré à la demande de WOC Alpertunga après une longue discussion, supérieur de WOC SAS, il vous donnera volontier confirmation.
Concernant votre décision sur le visionnage, elle vous regarde et vous etes parfaitement légitimes pour la prendre.

Cordialement

TalTT
Visiteur

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant